Sold! By Brett Crompton & Angela Galvin
Imagine having the room for the kids to run around, perhaps have a pony, create a spectacular show Garden or produce your own fruit and vegetables - then imagine you can do all this just 35 minutes from the Brisbane CBD and only a ten minute stroll into the vibrant heart of Samford Village.
This spacious one level residence of approximately 770sqm, offers the whole family privacy space and luxury: Generous king size bedrooms- three with ensuites, enormous main living area, full theatre room, intimate sitting room and loads of outdoor undercover areas for entertaining a few or a few dozen.
With the potential to turn the detached five bay garage into the hub for a home business or a second residence for a multi generational family - this home literally has it all.
- Huge master suite with his and hers, walk in robe and ensuite
- Two more bedrooms with walk in robes and ensuites
- Ducted air conditioning and heating
- Full theatre room (equipment included) with fiber optic ceiling lights
- Gym with 12 person steam room
- 4 car garage attached with internal access
- Five bay detached garage/shed/office/potential granny flat
- Floodlit tennis court
- Heated pool
- Quiet cul de sac position
- Over two flat fully fenced acres opposite parkland and walking trails
- Town, tank and bore water
This incredible home, a ten minute walk to shopping, restaurants and gyms is the perfect blend of town meets country.
Call today for an inspection.
John & Kelli- SamfordWe had our property at Honeywood court Samford Downs listed with another agent for over 6 months we didn't get as much interest as we thought so we decided to call Brett Crompton from Ray White Samford. Brett organised a meeting with us and asked us how we felt about Auctions, which we weren't too sure about. After Brett Explained the marketing campaign and benefits we agreed to go to auction. We were very impressed with Brett's commitment to us and his dedication to ensure the campaign went well. The campaign attracted allot of interest and he was able to secure us a pre auction sale. Brett worked long hours and used his excellent negotiating skills to ensure both seller and buyer were happy. Thank you for a great end result.