Your Search is over - This is the One!
This is a property you will enjoy showing off to your family and friends. Set high on the block is this spacious, airy family home with a stunning kitchen and gorgeous open plan living spaces. A huge undercover entertainment area overlooks the front paddocks and the seasonal creek below.
Lovingly extended and refurbished by the current owners this brick home has everything the modern family craves. From the 4 spacious bedrooms, two with quality ensuites, multiple living areas for relaxing or entertaining, to the stunning modern kitchen with butler's pantry this is a true country residence.
Outside there is plenty of room for all the hobbies from cars to horses with plenty of room left over to embrace a more sustainable lifestyle with a separate orchard paddock, chicken yard and sunny spots for vegetable gardens.
- Large modern kitchen with full Caesar stone bench tops, double oven, gas cooktop and a butler's pantry
- Open plan family and dining room, separate formal lounge, study and a large rumpus or 5th bedroom
- Plenty of storage cupboards throughout the home
- Triple bay lock up garage with internal entry and additional storage
- New concrete driveway with electric gate and visitor parking
- 5 fully dog fenced acres divided into 4 paddocks
- 3 bay stables and a tack/feed room with solar lighting
- Large chook yard with secure night shelter
- Orchard paddock
- Separate triple bay shed with extra open bay and power
- 3 phase power to house and shed
- 45,000 litre water storage with UV filtration
- Solar hot water
- Crim safe screens on all door and windows
- R3 Insulation throughout
- Horse trails located at the end of this quiet cul-de-sac street
- Located in prestige estate, under 4 minutes to Samford Village
This is a quintessential Samford Valley property a place you will be happy to call home for years to come - don't miss your chance to view it. Call us today.
John & Kelli- SamfordWe had our property at Honeywood court Samford Downs listed with another agent for over 6 months we didn't get as much interest as we thought so we decided to call Brett Crompton from Ray White Samford. Brett organised a meeting with us and asked us how we felt about Auctions, which we weren't too sure about. After Brett Explained the marketing campaign and benefits we agreed to go to auction. We were very impressed with Brett's commitment to us and his dedication to ensure the campaign went well. The campaign attracted allot of interest and he was able to secure us a pre auction sale. Brett worked long hours and used his excellent negotiating skills to ensure both seller and buyer were happy. Thank you for a great end result.