Owners Ready to Move - Make an Offer!
This impressive family home is everything you want your Samford Country Residence to be beautiful, spacious, filled with light, positioned to catch all the breezes and peaceful. You will love coming home to these stunning views and relaxing after a long work day.
The internal layout is perfect for families with two of the four bedrooms having ensuites, a generous family bathroom, two living/dining areas, a two way fireplace, a study and a dedicated media room and verandahs on three sides. Fully landscaped gardens, a chook palace, carport for the caravan or horse float even a paddock for a horse! This home has it all!
The large covered entertainment area captures a beautiful mountain backdrop and is completely private allowing you to entertain family and friends all year round.
Additional Property Features:
- Elevated in position on just over 2 acres of useable land
- Spacious Caesar Stone kitchen plenty of cupboard space and a huge walk in pantry
- Formal lounge/dining room plus a dedicated media room and office
- Large laundry
- Ensuites to Main bedroom and Guest room plus a family bathroom and a powder room
- 6 car garage and a high roof carport suitable for caravan or horse float
- Terraced and landscaped gardens a bottom paddock with a pump from the seasonal creek
- Room for a pool
- 4 Kw Solar system
- Ceiling fans
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- Electric gates
- Dual hot water system
- Tinted glass and security screened
- 7 inch gutters and approximately 1000m2 of roof catchment
- Approximately 586m2 of living
Book your appointment to see Rangeview today!
John & Kelli- SamfordWe had our property at Honeywood court Samford Downs listed with another agent for over 6 months we didn't get as much interest as we thought so we decided to call Brett Crompton from Ray White Samford. Brett organised a meeting with us and asked us how we felt about Auctions, which we weren't too sure about. After Brett Explained the marketing campaign and benefits we agreed to go to auction. We were very impressed with Brett's commitment to us and his dedication to ensure the campaign went well. The campaign attracted allot of interest and he was able to secure us a pre auction sale. Brett worked long hours and used his excellent negotiating skills to ensure both seller and buyer were happy. Thank you for a great end result.