Sold! By Brett Crompton & Angela Galvin
A wonderful discovery set in a blissfully quiet acreage setting, this superb family residence makes a resounding impact with its sense of style, light-filled design and focus on alfresco entertaining. This exceptional lifestyle property offers a private resort-like environment within a boutique Samford Valley cul-de-sac and comes with the added advantage of a separate residence and many versatile options. It's the location that will truly appeal to buyers as it is conveniently positioned within minutes to the shops and cafes of Samford village.
There are too many special features to list, but some of the highlights include:
- An expansive two-level floorplan with a choice of formal and casual areas
- An established 4400sqm landholding and beautifully maintained level grounds
- Swimming pool, poolside entertainment patio and fully dog proofed house yard
- Separate two-bedroom residence with good rental income potential
- Massive upstairs bedrooms include a parents' retreat with full bath ensuite
- Gourmet chef's kitchen includes walk-in pantry
- Auto triple garage plus a double carport with workshop and lock-up storage
- Security Screens, Window tinting and split system air conditioning
This truly unique property offers many flexible options with scope for investment or a home plus income opportunity. The guest residence offers potential weekly rent of $400 or it would make ideal in-law accommodation, a granny flat or a teen retreat.
John & Kelli- SamfordWe had our property at Honeywood court Samford Downs listed with another agent for over 6 months we didn't get as much interest as we thought so we decided to call Brett Crompton from Ray White Samford. Brett organised a meeting with us and asked us how we felt about Auctions, which we weren't too sure about. After Brett Explained the marketing campaign and benefits we agreed to go to auction. We were very impressed with Brett's commitment to us and his dedication to ensure the campaign went well. The campaign attracted allot of interest and he was able to secure us a pre auction sale. Brett worked long hours and used his excellent negotiating skills to ensure both seller and buyer were happy. Thank you for a great end result.