Rustic Rainforest Retreat on 4.7 Acres!
You will be enchanted by this sturdy rustic home set in stunning mountain rainforest it is the perfect place to get away from it all. Nestled into its environment and utilising timber from the block and reclaimed materials from other sources this mountain home is reminiscent of a Tree house. Loads of windows provide light to all three living levels and provide views into the canopy and across the lawn.
The three bedrooms and walk in robe on the top level are very spacious. A family bathroom and separate toilet are on the same level as the open plan kitchen/living and dining. The lower level has a large rumpus/office and a light filled laundry with access to the clothes line and the garden.
Entertain or relax on the huge covered deck which allows you to look over the property and be greeted by an array of friendly birdlife daily.
Additional Property Features Include:
- Rustic timber floors and walls with high ceilings
- Large covered deck off the dining room
- Rumpus/study area
- Combustion stove for those chilly mountain nights
- A home built block brick shed perfect for storage would make an excellent wine cellar.
- Tandem garage and workshop area
- Large lawn area with good sunny spots for vegetable gardens
- 4.7 acres with a couple of cleared areas suitable for a shed or second dwelling
- 3 phase power
- 1.2kw solar power
- Ample flat space for additional parking
- Adjacent to National Park and walking trails
- On the Mount Nebo and Gap State High School bus route
- 20 minutes to Samford Village
If you have always dreamed of living surrounded by forest and yet still need to be within 50 minutes of the CBD then this place might just be for you. Call us to arrange an inspection.
John & Kelli- SamfordWe had our property at Honeywood court Samford Downs listed with another agent for over 6 months we didn't get as much interest as we thought so we decided to call Brett Crompton from Ray White Samford. Brett organised a meeting with us and asked us how we felt about Auctions, which we weren't too sure about. After Brett Explained the marketing campaign and benefits we agreed to go to auction. We were very impressed with Brett's commitment to us and his dedication to ensure the campaign went well. The campaign attracted allot of interest and he was able to secure us a pre auction sale. Brett worked long hours and used his excellent negotiating skills to ensure both seller and buyer were happy. Thank you for a great end result.