Best of Both Worlds
The views from these magnificent mostly flat blocks will lift your spirit.
Whether it is over your own private dam on the property (Lot 1) or up towards the mountains, this superb estate nestled in the foothills is the perfect place to build your new home.
With block sizes just that bit bigger than some other s in the area, you can plan and build the home of your dreams. This small subdivision features irregular shaped blocks that follow the contour of the natural land giving you a Country Hideaway feel. Under a 10 minute drive to the vibrant heart of Samford Village and on the bus routes for the local schools and Ferny Grove train station, you really can have the best of both worlds.
- Lot 1: 2.081ha (5.14 acres)
- Very flat useable block with a large dam
- Mature trees
- Lot 3: 1.562ha (3.86 acres)
- Elevated house site with views in all directions
- Gently sloping front paddock
- Lot 4: 2.558ha (6.32 acres)
- Building pad nestled away at the back of this very private block
- Some undulations and seasonal run off areas
- Lot 6: 1.577ha (3.86 acres)
- Mostly flat with some mature tress
- Small Seasonal Dam
- Lot 7: 1.685ha (4.16 acres)
- Mostly flat block with mature trees
- Cul-de-sac entrance
- No Covenants
- Tank Water Blocks
- Underground Power & Telecommunication to each block
- Under 10 minutes to Samford Village
- On Primary and High School Bus routes
Hurry for your pick of the blocks!
John & Kelli- SamfordWe had our property at Honeywood court Samford Downs listed with another agent for over 6 months we didn't get as much interest as we thought so we decided to call Brett Crompton from Ray White Samford. Brett organised a meeting with us and asked us how we felt about Auctions, which we weren't too sure about. After Brett Explained the marketing campaign and benefits we agreed to go to auction. We were very impressed with Brett's commitment to us and his dedication to ensure the campaign went well. The campaign attracted allot of interest and he was able to secure us a pre auction sale. Brett worked long hours and used his excellent negotiating skills to ensure both seller and buyer were happy. Thank you for a great end result.