SOLD! By The Brett Crompton Team
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 6 Cars
On the market for the first time, this huge, architecturally-designed family home is sure to impress!
On close to 1.8 usable acres and only 19km from Brisbane CBD, homes of this style and size are rare. The astute buyer will appreciate what this home has to offer.
With a house area of 446m2, an expansive (83m2) covered patio area, and additional accommodation options on the property, even the largest of families will be comfortable!
This home offers a huge master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite, 4 large bedrooms with walk-in robes and window seats, main bathroom with spa bath, formal lounge and dining room, study, library, kids' retreat, massive open plan living lounge and meals area, plus a stunning solid Tasmanian Oak timber kitchen with a walk-in pantry, Miele five-burner gas cooktop, Miele dishwasher and Neff 1 oven.
Perfect for entertaining guests, or simply enjoy it yourself - you have it all! - multiple covered entertaining areas, a full-sized tennis court, huge inground pool and spa, beautiful mature landscaping, easy care lawns and a fully-fenced, level grassed area for the kids to play.
The separate 12m x 7.6m shed is setup for additional living - perfect as granny flat or teenagers' retreat. Features include a kitchenette, bathroom, and an air-conditioned, open plan living room and bedroom, plus tandem carport for cars, caravan or boat.
Additional property features include:
- Stunning Tasmanian Oak parquetry flooring
- Brinton's Axminster carpet in the formal living/dining area; Bremworth Berber throughout rest of the house
- 9ft ceilings throughout, with impressive 16ft raked timber ceilings in main living area
- 2 fireplaces (1 x new internal combustion,1 x open brick).
- Fully ducted, multiple zone reverse cycle air-conditioning
- 10kw solar system
- Electric hot water with gas back-up
- Town water and 2 x water tanks
- 2 x septic systems (house and shed)
- Additional large storage area in roof
- Window box storage in each bedroom
- Security screened windows, all with window locks
- Monitored alarm system
- Children's cubby house and sandpit
As a large corner block, there may be potential to subdivide in the future.
Walking distance to local schools, shops and bus transport.
Make no mistake, my sellers have priced to meet the market and this property will be sold.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Tennis Court
See all features
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.