SOLD! By The Brett Crompton Team
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
If you are serious about privacy and location you need to look no further - we have found it!
You will feel like you are living far away from it all on your very own oasis of 1.85 town water aces, yet only a short walk to Main Street, Samford Village. Imagine yourself looking out across the lawns or out to the pool from the cleverly designed indoor/outdoor living space of complete privacy. Being adjacent to the pool area - complete with retractable screens, automatic blinds and a wood burner - it's the perfect place to entertain a crowd or sit alone and relax all year round.
Speaking of entertaining, the state of the art kitchen comes complete with stainless steel Miele dishwasher, dual V-Zug ovens (steam/convection oven and pyrolytic oven), V-Zug warming drawer, large Siemens induction cook top, whisper quiet European kitchen extraction system and soft close drawers. With views over the lawn and a servery window to the indoor/outdoor room - it is both practical and beautiful.
The 2 additional living rooms offer spacious areas for the family to spread out, not to mention there is a separate air conditioned games/media room or 5th bedroom which is attached to the double lockup garage.
There are 4 spacious bedrooms in total with the master offering a walk in robe, stunning ensuite and direct access outside to the East facing covered deck. The exquisite family bathroom offers state of the art tap ware, free standing bath and a large shower.
Additional property features include:
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Insulation and sarking
- 3.2kw solar power
- Solar boosted hot water
- Solar heated inground pool
- Double brick and hardwood construction
- 9ft ceilings
- Open fire place in main living plus wood burner in entertainment area
- Back to base alarm
- Both bathrooms include stunning unpolished Marble
- Town water and tank water for the gardens plus a bore
- Mature and thriving tropical and rainforest gardens
- Large fenced child friendly yard with children's play fort
- Tiled living areas and new carpet in bedrooms
- Double lock up garage plus single car port
- Room for a shed and tennis court
- Bitumen driveway
- Energy saving lights and fans
- Large storage room
- Renovated laundry
- 3/4 of the property borders Samford Creek and park reserve
- 3 Kindergartens close by
- School bus stop 100m away
- 5 minutes to Ferny Grove Train Station
Properties of this build quality are hard to come by, my sellers are serious about selling, don't let this one slip past you.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.