SOLD! By Brett Crompton & Angela Galvin
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
You will love turning into this quiet tree lined street and coming home to this cute house. So close to the coffee shops, shopping, transport there is even a corner store nearby - and yet a world away tucked at the back of this leafy suburb and only 12 km to Brisbane's CBD.
Freshly painted with polished timber floors throughout and set on large block this is the perfect place to start out or start renovating.
- Three bedrooms
- Lots of built in storage and bookshelves
- Breakfast bar in the kitchen
- Large walk in butlers pantry off the kitchen
- Covered front verandah
- Large back deck overlooking the back yard
- Mature trees, low care gardens there is even a cubby house!
- Downstairs there is a second toilet
- Lock up garage with remote door and a workshop/storage area
Don't let the opportunity to live in this quiet area of Mitchelton slip through your fingers arrange an inspection today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.