SOLD! By The Brett Crompton Team
- 6 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Every time you drive through the avenue of trees and come around the corner to see this sprawling family homestead you will smile and know you are home. The huge eat in country kitchen and deck plus the formal lounge and dining room means sharing your country retreat with friends and family will be a breeze - with plenty of room for your guests to stay over.
A clever extension with polished concrete floors, a bedroom wing and a large formal entertaining room , compliment the polished timber floors of the private master suite, media nook, kitchen and guest bedroom. The Barn with loft bunkhouse, bathroom and kitchenette - serves as extra play space or as a separate guest haven.
- Master suite with dressing room and ensuite
- Large airy laundry
- Guest bedroom in the house
- Wide covered verandahs and a sunny terrace off the formal lounge
- Separate barn with loft bunkhouse, bathroom and kitchenette
- 15m pool with undercover deck area over looking the creek paddock
- 3 bay shed, chook house and an old dairy shed that could be used for stables
- End of a quiet road
- Pasture land for approx 30 head of cattle
- Formal vegetable garden
- Ample water tanks, bore and dam
Don't miss your chance to make this wonderful country haven your home. Call us today for an inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
- Separate Dining
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.