SOLD! By Brett Crompton
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
This stunning home is one of the most immaculately presented properties I have ever had the pleasure to market. Arguably built on one of the best blocks in Cedar Creek, the owner's meticulous design is an absolute credit to them.
Positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac on over 2.5 acres with your very own creek frontage, this park like setting will have you enjoying the country lifestyle without the acreage maintenance right away.
Spread over 2 levels, this custom designed family home will make you never want to leave. Boasting 4 large bedrooms, 2 modern bathrooms, 2 powder rooms, and huge open plan living including formal dining, relaxed living with fire place and a kitchen that all budding chefs will appreciate; offering Caesar stone benches, soft close drawers, integrated dishwasher a stainless steel oven and electric cook top.
The separate lounge room upstairs is perfect for the kids or an option to easily create a large 5th bedroom.
The sheer craftsmanship is simply incredible which you just don't see in a "normal" everyday build. Offering vaulted feature ceilings, gable windows, square set cornicing, stunning Spotted Gum flooring, 100 year old feature brick fire place and chimney, a view from every room and all the little details the owners have integrated into their build.
You have the option of entertaining or relaxing with family and friends on the covered North/West facing front deck, the private deck off the dining room or the rear South/East facing deck, the all have their own individual outlook and picturesque mountain backdrop.
Additional property features include:
- Horse paddock, shelter and automatic watering trough
- Quality irrigation in place
- Dog fenced house yard
- Easy care park like grounds
- Direct access to creek
- 50m flying fox and cubby house for the kids
- Professionally landscaped gardens with an array of feature trees
- 75,000 litre water storage
- Triple car port with additional car/caravan parking
- Purposely designed to be able to build in under house
- Custom built in 2010
- Fitted out walk in robe
- School bus stop close by
- Short 16 minute (Approx) drive to Samford Village
- 15 minutes (Approx) to Mount Samson State School
- 17 minutes (Approx) to Samford State School
- 20 minutes (Approx) to Samford Valley Steiner School
- No covenants attached
- One off build design
Make no mistake, my sellers are serious and are ready to sell.
Contact Brett to arrange your private inspection today- you won't be disappointed.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Fenced Horse Paddock
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.