SOLD! By Brett Crompton & Tony Crompton
- 9 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 6 Cars
Kirnicama, this unique and stunning property is located in the picturesque mountain ranges of Armstrong Creek just 5 minutes to Dayboro Township and 20 minutes to Samford Village.
It consists of 3 unique dwellings, including a federation style home, featuring approximately 450 square meters of executive living, with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, formal and informal living & dining, separate study, a central kitchen and extensive outdoor entertaining areas, all framing the stunning views to the Ocean View Range. The property has also operated successfully as a B&B for several years in the past and could be converted back to this function, subject to council approval.
Just a short stroll from the main house you will find Protea Cottage. Built in 2009, this spacious cottage features modern colours, open plan living and dining, central kitchen with the latest appliances, a combustion fire heater, two large bedrooms, a luxury bathroom, complete with spa bath and an expansive veranda capturing peaceful views over the property's natural dam and established gardens.
Further along the ridge top, Grevillea Cottage provides 3 bedrooms, lounge, dining, full kitchen, bathroom and full length veranda. Designed to accommodate the whole family, this self contained residence provides a perfect county retreat. These cottages are currently bringing a combined rental return of approx $35,000 per annum.
Over the years, the owners of this 40 acre property have taken the time to plant thousands of native trees and exotic plants to attract abundant local wildlife all year round. Multiple walking trails link the dams to private grassy knolls, perfect for a picnic or relaxation in peace and quiet, with a good book.
Other features of this magnificent package include:
- Large shed built with galvanized, mesh benches, full internal irrigation and a cooling system, perfect for plant cultivation
- Multiple fruit trees including, mangoes, lychees, figs and citrus
- 6x9m storage shed with power
- Full perimeter fencing with one separate internal paddock
- Beautiful ornate stained glass windows
- Two gazebos
Other important features:
- Each residence has its own water storage
- Large inground salt water pool with spa and attached entertaining rotunda
- Fully landscaped gardens with irrigation
- Total of 6 car accommodation
- There is plenty of land to add more accommodation units (council permitting)
- Room for running cattle or horses
- 1 huge dam and 1 small dam
- Total privacy
- 24.6km to Samford Village
- 44km to Brisbane CBD
- Approximately 53 minutes to Sunshine Coast
- Approximately 42 Minutes to Brisbane Airport
This is an ideal investment opportunity for those looking for a change of lifestyle. Set in immaculate grounds and gardens, this is definitely one of Brisbane's finest.
With a solid clientele and enviable reputation for first class service, this unique residence provides an excellent opportunity. This rare package includes 40 acres, landscaped gardens, buildings, current and future business potential, substantial furnishings and operation equipment.
So what are you waiting for Act Now!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
See all features
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.