SOLD! By Brett Crompton & Angela Galvin
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Set on an elevated 895m2 block of land, this immaculately presented family home is perfectly designed for the Queensland lifestyle; capturing cool summer breezes and a peaceful leafy outlook.
The cleverly designed floor plan allows space for the active/growing family, offering 4 good sized bedrooms (master with modern ensuite), modern family bathroom and multiple living areas up stairs.
The stunning kitchen flows effortlessly outside to the huge covered deck overlooking the child friendly easy care lawns and gardens below.
Retreating down stairs you have a large laundry, 3rd toilet, 4 car lock up garage, workshop plus a massive utility room currently being used as a games room and additional living area.
Additional property features include:
- 9ft ceilings
- Beautifully designed bathrooms, floor to ceiling porcelain tiles and square set cornicing
- Feature French timber doors
- Hardwood Sydney Oak flooring
- Air conditioning throughout upper level
- Wide front veranda
- Rear covered entertainment deck with servery from kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances in kitchen
- Town and tank water plumbed into house
- 1.5kw solar system
- 3rd toilet downstairs
- Room for a pool
- Security screened
- Freshly painted inside and out
- Positioned opposite park land
Families searching for a spacious home in a quiet location should inspect this property today, close to schools, bus stops and shops.
Homes of this calibre and with all the hard work done, rarely become available. The owners are serious sellers and will look at all reasonable offers. Don't miss your opportunity to own one of Albany Creek's finest.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.