Forget the rest of the world exists…
- 6 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 4 Cars
This stunning home set high on the ridge has amazing views over the valley - a tranquil haven for you and your family to escape the everyday. With a separate two bedroom cottage for friends staying over - a family member to live in or to rent out as a weekend retreat - this gorgeous property has it all - seclusion, sophistication and potential income.
The vast open plan living area with the chef's kitchen at its hub - is a fantastic space for the family or for entertaining. A separate media room and an office will ensure everyone has their own space and privacy.
- Generous Master suite with ensuite, dressing room and private balcony overlooking the pool
- 7 zone ducted air conditioning and vacu-maid system
- Electric Gate at entrance
- Generator for house in case of power outage
- Spotted gum flooring
- Chefs kitchen with Butlers pantry
- Camera and alarm system which can be monitored from the phone
- 16.76 Hectares - over 41 acres Approx
- 11m pool
- Fully dog fenced yard area
- 140,000l water in 5 tanks
- Subdivision Potential Subject to Council Approval
- Within the Mount Samson State School Catchment with school bus at the end of the street
Separate Cottage accommodation:
- Two bedrooms - plus a sleepover nook
- Country style kitchen
- Undercover parking for two cars
- 4KW solar power and generator
- Large verandah overlooking the valley
- Landscaped gardens surrounding the cottage
Don't miss the chance to own this hill top property - call today for an inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
See all features
17 ha / 41 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.