Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
This Ultimate Acreage Lifestyle Awaits You!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
If you are serious about privacy and location you need to look no further we have found it!
You will feel like you are living far away from it all on your very own oasis of 1.85 town water aces, yet only a short walk to Main Street, Samford Village. Imagine yourself looking out across the lawns or out to the pool from the cleverly designed indoor/outdoor living space of complete privacy. Being adjacent to the pool area complete with retractable screens, automatic blinds and a wood burner it's the perfect place to entertain a crowd or sit alone and relax all year round.
Speaking of entertaining, the state of the art kitchen comes complete with stainless steel Miele dishwasher, dual V-Zug ovens (steam/convection oven and pyrolytic oven), V-Zug warming drawer, large Siemens induction cook top, whisper quiet European kitchen extraction system and soft close drawers. With views over the lawn and a servery window to the indoor/outdoor room it is both practical and beautiful.
The 2 additional living rooms offer spacious areas for the family to spread out, not to mention there is a separate air conditioned games/media room or 5th bedroom which is attached to the double lockup garage.
There are 4 spacious bedrooms in total with the master offering a walk in robe, stunning ensuite and direct access outside to the East facing covered deck. The exquisite family bathroom offers state of the art tap ware, free standing bath and a large shower.
Additional property features include:
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Insulation and sarking
- 3.2kw solar power
- Solar boosted hot water
- Solar heated inground pool
- Double brick and hardwood construction
- 9ft ceilings
- Open fire place in main living plus wood burner in entertainment area
- Back to base alarm
- Both bathrooms include stunning unpolished Marble
- Town water and tank water for the gardens plus a bore
- Mature and thriving tropical and rainforest gardens
- Large fenced child friendly yard with children's play fort
- Tiled living areas and new carpet in bedrooms
- Double lock up garage plus single car port
- Room for a shed and tennis court
- Bitumen driveway
- Energy saving lights and fans
- Large storage room
- Renovated laundry
- 3/4 of the property borders Samford Creek and park reserve
- 3 Kindergartens close by
- School bus stop 100m away
- 5 minutes to Ferny Grove Train Station
Properties of this build quality are hard to come by, my sellers are serious about selling, don't let this one slip past you.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
7,507m² / 1.86 acres
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.