Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Set on 5 pristine, fully-fenced, horse-friendly horse acres, this well-built family home offers stunning parquetry timber flooring, 4 large bedrooms all with built -in robes, including the master bedroom with an ensuite. The good-sized family bathroom is conveniently located to service the remaining bedrooms.
Spacious living areas include a large air- conditioned open plan lounge room with a purpose-built open fire place, dining room, meals area, good sized kitchen with breakfast bar and an outside servery.
At night you can sit in front of the open fire place with a good book on those chilly winter evenings or nod off to the tranquil sounds of nature in this quiet cul-de-sac location.
Entertain family or friends or simply relax overlooking your land, I can assure you that you will never get tired of the beautiful outlook this home has to offer.
Additional property features include:
- Barn and Stables including power and water
- 3 bay garage with extra height doors for horse float, etc
- Large dam with pump/irrigation for orchard and gardens
- Bore with pump/irrigation setup for house lawn
- Air conditioning in lounge/dining, master bedroom and guest bedroom
- Insulation and energy efficient globes throughout
- Large fenced house yard to suit a dog
- Huge fully fenced paddock electric fence perfect for horses
- View the entire paddock and dam from the house
- House is cabled for connection of a backup generator
- Electric front gates and visitor call buzzer
- Security System
- A large variety of fruit trees in a mature orchard
- School bus at end of street
- Walking distance to Samford Steiner School
- Under 3 minutes to Samford Village
- Easy access by horse to Samford Golden Valley Pony Club
The original owner has loved every moment living here with his family, but the time has come for him to start a new chapter.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Large Dam
See all features
2 ha / 4.94 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.