Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Overseas Transfer Forces Sale
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you have been looking for the perfect acreage for horses or an orchard, or both - look no further! The gently sloping, fully fenced 5 acre block is less than 5 kilometres from Samford Village and boasts a spacious Western Red Cedar home, perfect for the growing family.
The main living area has soaring cathedral ceilings, a fireplace and is overlooked by the large timber kitchen. From the wide deck off the living area you can see the pool and over the paddock to the tree line that borders the seasonal creek.
- All 4 bedrooms and main living area are air-conditioned
- Ensuite and family bathroom
- Open plan living at its best
- Polished timber floors
- Timber kitchen adjacent to a sunny dining area and overlooking the main living room
- Separate TV/study area for the kids
- Double car accommodation underneath the house plus a workshop area
- Internal stairs to the laundry and car garaging
- Double bay shed with workshop and power
- Usable paddock and a seasonal creek
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
See all features
2 ha / 4.94 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.