Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
One Of A Kind Build A Place To Call Home!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
MASTERFUL design and modern luxury pair with an ideal setting to propel this family home in the renowned Capestone Estate to the top of any high-end buyers must-see list, and once seen, it will be instantly desired. A more perfect marriage of house, land and location is near impossible to imagine.
Architecturally designed and one of a kind I challenge you to find another quality home in the estate with the custom design features it has on offer plus side access for a large caravan or boat, all on a 556m2 corner block.
From the moment you arrive you are greeted with a sense of style and individuality, from the feature front facade, skillion roof design and positioned directly opposite parkland, this combination is priceless.
Boasting 4 large bedrooms in total, the master offering a luxury ensuite with double shower and a walk in robe, the modern family bathroom is perfectly located around the remaining bedrooms and the teenage retreat.
The open plan living includes large family room, separate meals area plus stunning kitchen with extra height bench tops, induction cooktop, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar, mirror splashback, 40mm Ceasar Stone benchtops and waterfall edge, this kitchen will be the envy of all your family and friends.
The separate media room is perfect for unwinding and watching your favourite movies or keeping the atmosphere alive when entertaining guests under the covered patio which overlooks the rear child friendly lawn.
Additional Property features include:
- Under 2 year young home
- Spacious study area
- Dual street access ( perfect for caravan, boat, trailers, work utes etc)
- Fenced yard
- Room for a pool
- Continuous gas hot water
- Zoned ducted air conditioning
- Porcelain Tiles and plush carpet throughout
- 8.5 ceilings
- Gas bayonet point to patio
- Large laundry
- Feature chandeliers
- Good sized garden shed
Places of Interest:
- Walking distance to parks
- St Benedicts College 3 minute drive
- Mango Hill east train station 5 minute drive
- North Lakes State College 6 minute drive
- The Lakes College 7 minute drive
- Coles Grocery store just 4mins away
- North Lakes shopping Centre 8 minute drive
- Bruce Highway access 6 minute drive
- Brendale Business district 14 minute drive
- Brisbane CBD 42 minute drive or 49 min by train
- Redcliffe 18 Minute drive
- Caloundra 53 minute drive
- Bribie Island 41 minute drive
- Brisbane Airport 24 minute drive
The area is fast becoming the place to call home, why wait to build when you can move in NOW!!!
- 2 Street Access
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
557m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.