Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Owners Committed Elsewhere!
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 13 Cars
This luxurious federation style home is simply jaw dropping. Perfectly positioned on the highest point of the block; capturing close to 360 degree views of Mount Glorious, Mount Nebo, Mount Samson plus Moreton Bay and Moreton Island.
Offering 5 bedrooms in total, this dual residence/home business combination will be sure to impress even the most fastidious of buyers.
On the lower level you have a spacious lounge, home office, full media room, large full kitchen plus 1 bedroom with a glamorous modern ensuite. The feature timber stair case leads you up to the upper level consisting of the remaining 4 bedrooms, master with exquisite ensuite, family bathroom plus the huge open plan lounge and dining. The state of the art kitchen is no doubt the hub of the home and will be the envy of all your family and friends. Offering you beautiful water fall edge stone bench tops, soft close drawers and cupboards, dual oven (900mm and a 600mm), induction cooktop and a stainless steel dishwasher.
The 5 acres is easy to maintain with the house yard and lawns professionally designed and established, it takes no time at all to keep on top of. The lower paddock is great for sheep or goats or simply a large self-maintaining paddock attracting the local flora and fauna.
The recently completed magnesium in ground pool is the perfect environment to entertain family and friends or simply indulge in your own private environment. When it comes to entertaining you have the best of both worlds with the 2 covered decks capturing both North East views and the stunning Western mountain backdrop.
There is a large cyclone rated main shed (30m x 9m) with 6 bays, workshop, separate power circuit, toilet and wash basin, plus it also has a gym on the mezzanine level, own TV and air conditioning. This is the ultimate man cave. If that wasn't enough, there is a 2nd shed (9m x 6m) to keep all your garden tools separate from the man cave.
Additional Property Features include:
- Air conditioned throughout
- Energy efficient and acoustic double glazed windows and doors throughout with tinting
- LED lights throughout, with 3 colour control (warm, natural and daylight)
- Bedrooms all have large built in cupboards and main room has walk in robes
- All 4 bathrooms have frameless shower glass and quality fittings, feature walls, rain showers
- Additionally the main ensuite has freestanding bath & family bathroom has a bath
- Electric gates
- Fully fenced property comprising 3 paddocks
- Pump from dam, irrigation system in place
- 100,000L water storage for house
- 5 minutes to Samford Village
- 8 minutes to local schools and buses
- 14 minutes to Ferny Grove Train Station
- 5 minutes to local soccer, football, netball and tennis clubs
- 37 minutes to Brisbane CBD
The quality and detail that the owners have gone into is one of the best I have come across in years. It's a property you have to inspect to appreciate all the work and thought that has gone into it. Arrange your private viewing today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Massive 30m X 9m Shed
- Secure Parking
See all features
2.03 ha / 5.02 acres
13 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.