Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Rare Offering Hill Top Farm Circa 1874
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
Classic country living with total privacy "Hill Top Farm" is a slice of Samford Valley's history just 30 minutes from Brisbane CBD. Apart from being able to enjoy the gorgeous views, classic residence and relaxed gardens - you have the added advantage of being under 10 minutes to Ferny Grove train station. This stunning 16.84 Ha (40 plus acre) property has established horse infrastructure - which includes direct access to the local pony trails.
The residence has two wings connected by a breezeway which offers versatility of living options with four bedrooms plus a study, two kitchens and two bathrooms. Both have decks overlooking the lush river flat paddocks and the mountains beyond. Divided into 10 paddocks the land also offers areas of natural bush, river flats, dams, permanent water from South Pine River and a seasonal creek.
- Private 42 acres
- Over 160m of frontage onto South Pine River and adjoins State Forest
- Stock and domestic water licence plus over 90,000L water storage and 2 small dams
- 10 paddocks (predominantly electric fenced and post and rail) also with gravity fed water to troughs in every paddock and some of the best pasture in the Samford Valley
- Extensive plantings of Bunya and Hoop Pines and heritage listed Moreton Bay Fig trees
- Flood lit dressage arena 60mx20m (sand and rubber chip) plus tack room, wash bay, feed shed and 4 4x4m stables with stable comfort rubber floors and day yards
- 3 additional holding yards and a shed
- 6 bay powered machinery shed/garage
- Private quality bitumen access
- Well established gardens with water throughout
- Additional income earning capacity and subdivision potential
• 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 large living areas plus a study
• 2 solar hot water systems and 6 panel solar power system
• Biocycle waste system
• Reverse cycle air conditioner
• 2 fire places (one marble)
• Murano (Venetian) chandelier
• Built-in wardrobes throughout
Properties of this calibre rarely come to the market - arrange your tour today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
16 ha / 40 acres
6 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.