Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
20 acres 3 minutes to Dayboro
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
You will never tire of looking at this view - whether it is from the dining room, the lounge, patio or one of the many places that have been created in the house yard to sit and contemplate. Perched on the hill overlooking this stunning grazing land this comfortable family home is ready for you to add your personal touches.
Spacious bedrooms, two living areas, dining room and kitchen all concentrated around a covered central atrium - it is a practical workable layout to suit families. Just a few minutes drive to the local school and the Dayboro Town Centre and less than hour to Brisbane CBD.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and huge walk in robe
- Three spacious bedrooms plus a study
- Formal and informal living and dining areas
- Recently renovated kitchen
- Landscaped gardens with ponds and seating areas to take in the views
- 7m x 8m Farm shed, 6m x 6m garage, 9m x 6m Garage and a garden shed
- 8.41Ha ( 20 acres approx) of grazing land on two titles
- Remnants of the old Dayboro train line on the property
- Seasonal Dam
This is a terrific property for cattle, cultivation or to set up for horses - call today for an inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
8.41 ha / 21 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.