Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
OPEN HOME CANCELLED FOR SATURDAY 2nd
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Imagine waking up every morning and sitting at the breakfast bar with a cup of tea and looking out over the gorgeous sloping backyard dotted with mature gum trees. This immaculately presented home is filled with light from the door length windows - which also give you wonderful views out to the garden on all four sides.
The generous kitchen is at the hub of the home - with a family sitting dining room and another large living/dining area and a study/4th bedroom this home has the space to create a haven for your family.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Large open kitchen with breakfast bar - corner pantry and loads of bench space
- Two living area a carpeted formal area and a tiled family room with combustion stove
- Good size laundry with external access
- Heaps of storage
- Town water plus 10,000 gallon tank for the garden
- Wrap around front verandah and a back patio
- 6m x 9m shed with roller doors plus a garden shed
- Circular drive at the front of the house - perfect for parking a caravan or large boat
This is a light airy home and its beautifully maintained grounds won't last long - call for an appointment today.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Separate Dining
6,004m² / 1.48 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.