Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Your Own Rainforest Retreat
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Enjoy tea and picnic on the expansive lawns, discover a vast array of friendly birds and curious wildlife, stroll through the grounds along garden paths, or cross your own bridge, across a fern lined gully complete with a waterfall, for a hike. Bushwalk through the 7 acres of enchanting rainforest that backs onto the serene D'Aguilar National Park and explore its hidden trails, secret hideaways, ridgetop views, and spectacular ancient trees.
This carefully planned family home flows effortlessly from room to room with neutral tones and large windows to bring the outside in. Located at the heart of the home is a large open plan kitchen with walk in pantry, spacious dining/family room leading out to the undercover patio. Other versatile spaces include a media/study room, storage room and an activity room adjacent to the family bedrooms.
- Main bedroom has a walk-in robe, an additional walk -behind storage area, bay window, and ensuite with large bathtub, large shower, and his and hers vanities.
- Store room near front entrance can be used as a combined mud room, storage space, and for server/network infrastructure.
- Large combined media theatre and office space
- Cool mountain breeze in summer
- 7.1 acres of rainforest
- Private laneway access
- School bus at the end of the street
Don't miss your chance to own this wonderful slice of Cedar Creek call today for an inspection.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
2.88 ha / 7.12 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.