Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Entry Level Opportunity in Convenient Location
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Attention first home buyers and investors, 28 Patricks Road, Arana Hills presents an excellent opportunity to purchase your starter home or add to your property portfolio.
Buyers looking for a solid freestanding residence in a highly convenient location would be hard pressed to find better value than this one.
Built in the late 1960s, set on a large 607sqm block, featuring well-presented interiors, updated kitchen and bathroom plus a huge rear covered deck, it offers a comfortable home with further potential to enhance and add extra value if desired.
Conveniently located to Coles/Kmart Plaza, Schools, Bus stop outside, Grovely train station, Patricks Road and Grovely State School, Parks, Arana Leagues Club and so much more.
- Spacious layout with open plan lounge room and dining area
- Polished timber flooring throughout
- Covered outdoor entertainment space, landscaped rear garden.
- Refurbished kitchen equipped with gas/electric combo cooking oven, gas cook top, gas HWS.
- Three good-sized bedrooms main with walk in robe
- Modern bathroom and separate toilet.
- Downstairs storage space, laundry, utility room/teenage retreat
- Off street parking for 3 vehicles
- A great home to renovate further or move in and update over time.
Put this on you must inspect list this week. The Sellers have purchased elsewhere and are committed to selling the property.
For further information please call Bryan Carmichael.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
607m² / 0.15 acres
3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.